Wednesday, 17 October 2018
2. What is the most common colour on this frame?
3. What animals and insects can you see?
2. If you were to add the covered numbers what would you get?
3. How much more would you need to get to 20?
2. What is the ratio of boys to girls?
3. If there was one more girl, what would the ratio of boys to girls be?
2. If a gardener cuts off 14 branches how many leaves are there now?
3. If the same gardener give the tree magic juice and it grows back 6 more branches how many leaves are there?
Tuesday, 16 October 2018
1.HOW MANY SHAPES CAN YOU FIND?
2.FIND HOW MANY DEGREES EACH SHAPE?
3.ARE THEY SYMMETRICAL?
HOW MANY CIRCLES IS THERE ?WHAT TYPE OF TRIANGLE IS THIS ?
1. How many letters are symmetrical?
2. If you add the numbers in the year together what does it make?
3. How many words can you find in the word 'national'?
1. How many right angles are on the top row of cubes?
2. Name all of the angles you can see?
3. How many shapes can you see on our picture?
HOW MANY TRIANGLES IS THERE?
HOW MANY ANGLES IS THERE?
2. How many right angles can you see?
3. How many lines can you see ?
4.How many trees can you see in the background?
If the glass and the red is the window what percent of the window is red?
1. How many different types of angles can you see?
2. How many shapes can you see?
how many squares is there?
what angle can you see ?
how many triangles can be made with the squares there ?
Monday, 19 October 2015
There are five houses in a row and in five different colours.
In each house lives a person from a different country.
Each person drinks a certain drink, plays a certain sport, and keeps a certain pet.
No two people drink the same drink, play the same sport, or keep the same pet.
- The Brit lives in a red house
- The Swede keeps dogs
- The Dane drinks tea
- The green house is on the left of the white house
- The green house owner drinks coffee
- The person who plays polo rears birds
- The owner of the yellow house plays hockey
- The man living in the house right in the centre drinks milk
- The Norwegian lives in the first house
- The man who plays baseball lives next to the man who keeps cats
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who plays hockey
- The man who plays billiards drinks beer
- The German plays soccer
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
- The man who plays baseball has a neighbour who drinks water.
Monday, 20 April 2015
Albert and Bernard just become friends with Cheryl, and they want to know when her birthday is. Cheryl gives them a list of 10 possible dates:
|May 15||May 16||May 19|
|June 17||June 18|
|July 14||July 16|
|August 14||August 15||August 17|
Cheryl then tells Albert and Bernard separately the month and the day of her birthday respectively.
Albert: “I don’t know when Cheryl’s birthday is, but I know that Bernard does not know too.”
Bernard: “At first I don’t know when Cheryl’s birthday is, but I know now.”
Albert: “Then I also know when Cheryl’s birthday is.”
So when is Cheryl’s birthday?
Monday, 23 March 2015
2. How many right angles?3. How many degrees is the sun?
1. How many circles on this ladybird hotel?
2. If there's 12 ladybirds in each hole how many could fit in the ladybird hotel?
3. Is this symmetrical?